If you are interested in treatment with M Health’s Substance Use Disorder Treatment Program please contact the common entry point at 1-800-468-3120 –V.
Or call Outpatient Intake directly at :
LOCAL: If you are local, they will arrange assessment appointments for you to determine if you should enter treatment at a later date.
OUT OF STATE: The application process for out of state applicants is listed below:
Out of State Application Process:
- Contact Outpatient Intake and they can send you all application forms. The information can be forwarded to a potential client via mail, fax, or email. If you are an insulin dependent diabetic, please ask Central Intake to also send the required form for your Doctor to fill out. All potential patients from out of state must have a physical check up with their doctor within the past 90 days.
- After you receive the worksheets, please fill it out in detail. In addition, a copy of the potential patient’s insurance card (front and back) needs to be made.
- When the worksheets are completed and a copy of the insurance card is available please fax all documents to the Admission Counselor at 612-884-3544 , “Attention LP Admission Counselor” or scan and e-mail to Greg at firstname.lastname@example.org . Any helpful, additional information such as mental health, medical and legal records can also be sent in to expedite the process. It is strongly advised that all patients have a Substance Use Disorder Assessment in their home state and to send that in as soon as possible.
- When all information is in, Program staff will be in contact with either you or the potential client to continue the admission process.
- If you do not hear from Greg within 24-48 hours, contact Jaime at 651-964-1427(VP) or email@example.com
- All received application materials will be reviewed. Additional medical, mental health and legal records may be requested if needed to determine if criteria for admission is met.
- Admission dates and times are determined by the program staff with consideration to the client’s needs and the ability of the program to accommodate the potential client.
- Some types of funding may require patients to make a down payment at the time of admission. Flexible payment plans for self-pay clients and costs not covered by insurance are available.
- If the potential client is admitted, the program staff will provide him/her with all necessary information (where we are located, what to bring, etc.).
- Transportation: It is very important not to book transportation until all arrangements have been finalized and approved by our office. Note: Any change made to a transportation ticket is the client’s responsibility.
- We are happy to keep family members and referral sources informed, but please understand that we are unable to discuss client progress until the appropriate Release of Information form has been signed by the client.